Rapidly validate needs, product features, effective branding, and any other assumption with real customers. Our methodology uses experiment results to continuously craft, refine, and launch an MVP building the foundations for successful scale.
A profitable VR entertainment venture built from scratch in one year
A simplified, personalised, and planet-conscious skincare routine
An OLE-based endurance shot that unlocks your body’s natural power for +6 hours.
6 - 8 weeks
Nobody understands customer needs and pain points better than your customers. Use lean experimentation to validate your riskiest assumptions and move forward with the right value propositions and market positioning. By the end, you’ll have the information you need to decide if this is a problem worth solving and which direction your solution needs to go.
Minimise risk and maximise returns by measuring real customer behaviour-not just opinions. Power every step of your venture-building journey with real customer data to find the right product-market fit, price point and features. Leveraging cutting-edge lean validation techniques, you can partner with your target audience and build products they love.
1. Market deep dive 2. Assumption mapping 3. Validation run 4. Business case update 5. Seed investment pitch
1. All assumptions mapped and prioritised 2. 3-10 experiments in the market 3. Your business case updated with real data 4. A seed funding pitch to get leadership onboard
Use venture-building techniques and iterative learning to take your branding approach from outdated and slow to agile and data-driven. The result? A brand that’s inspired by and validated with real customer feedback, balancing creativity with strategic understanding.
1. Build 3-10 Minimum Viable Brands (MVB) 2. Validate the MVBs 3. From MVB to Brand
1. Find matches between potential audiences and brand directions. 2. Real world validated brand direction. 3. Brand ready to scale.
Build a minimum viable product powered by customer feedback every step of the journey, with quick iterations based on rapid “design, build, and learn” loops.Capitalise on the Bundl MVP platform to minimise complexity and partner with your target audience early, ensuring the right product-market fit and acquiring your first 1000 customers by launch time.
1. MVP design 2. Beta launch 3. Customer acquisition 4. Go to market strategy
1. MVP based on validated learnings 2. Venture beta launch 3. First customer list
Launch your corporate spin-off with confidence leveraging the insights gained from your validation and MVP initiatives. Hit the ground running with the proper legal framework and governance to take your independent venture to scale and beyond.
1. Go to market strategy 2. Governance and legal set-up 3. Customer Acquisition strategy 4. Beta and full launch support
1. A clear strategy to go to market 2. A fitting set-up for your venture, outside your organisation. 3. Full launch support by a venture hub team from Bundl.
Go from manual, trial-and-error testing to cutting-edge, continuous validation. By building a customised engine, you’ll be able to test new growth opportunities, target audiences and value propositions faster and more productively than ever. The result? A streamlined framework you can leverage to experiment with multiple campaigns, trials and interactions with minimal effort and maximum efficiency.
1. Set up the correct engine format. 2. Predefine potential directions 3. Set-up partnership
1. A platform to test 2. Automated workflows for your innovation or marketing teams 3. Ongoing market feedback
Boost the speed, output and effectiveness of your venturing funnel with your own corporate incubator. Building a customised incubation strategy enables you to leverage existing assets and take advantage of growth opportunities fast, all while expanding internal capabilities and fostering a culture of entrepreneurship.
1. Co-create the Incubator Program 2. Map out relevant value spaces 3. Communicate and plan the program 4. Run the program 5. Coach participants 6. Run Graduation Ceremony and after care.
1. Validated venture concepts that fit your strategy 2. Boost in entrepreneurial culture 3. Upskilling your teams