We provide a protected space to build commercial ventures from unconventional ideas. Our Venture Teams, right now 12, take full ownership of their idea, creatively explore their business, learn fast and pivot beyond corporate boundaries. Together with BASF, Bundl is looking for a Senior Venture Portfolio Manager to work within Chemovator. Chemovator is the business incubator of BASF.
Interaction with BASF
▪ Professional experience in the area of investments into start-ups, e.g. VC or Business Angel
▪ Comprehensive network in Venture Capital/Startup Ecosystem
▪ Thorough understanding of funding sources for early stage ventures
▪ Professional experience in the area around Venture Building beginning from early idea to investment readiness
▪ Experience in legal frameworks and investment process for funding start ups
▪ Management experience in the field of portfolio and people
▪ Track Record in either one; start-up incubator, accelerator program or company builder
▪ Take decisions – especially uncomfortable ones – thoughtfully but decisively, even under high degrees of uncertainty and pressure
▪ Excellent communication skills - acting with empathy and well-developed interpersonal skills to navigate the needs of founders, investors, and other key stakeholders
▪ High degree of self-organization to prioritize and organize
▪ Best of both worlds; from hands-on work up to strategic levels
▪ Be part of reshaping the future options for a traditional industry facing uncertainty and transformative steps
▪ Flexible working time and mobile work as well. We support working from home, this position requires from time to time presence physically in the office space
▪ A steady interaction and dialogue with experienced experts from two worlds – corporateBASF and our wide external network
▪ Use the mass of experiences of your colleagues and our Entrepreneurs in Residence to develop our ventures, the Chemovator and yourself
▪ Inspiring atmosphere within an unconventional location in Mannheim
▪ A competitive salary within Chemovator GmbH and the opportunity to be part of the growing Chemovator journey
▪ An educational background preferably from fields like economics, legal, finance, tech..
▪ Fluent business spoken and written German and English
Employee or entrepreneur model, it’s your call.
Work side by side in our corporate ventures.
Whether you’re a night rider or an early bird, you’ll fit in!
We think, act and work international.
We mix dedicated hard work with a funky friday attitude.
They’re those who are willing to change!
Apply through the form. Our recruitment team will review your application within the next 3-5 working days. Please expect to hear back form us by email within 7-10 working days.
If your application is accepted, you will get a chance to work on an innovation case, based on a briefing document with guidance on expected deliverables and submit your work to the hiring team.
You will have a 45-minute interview with Bundl's Recruitment Lead (conference call or face-to-face meeting if possible).